1. New Report Alert : You can now prepare a Full Company Register Set, which provides a single report of all or selected registers that can be produced in CAS 360. Talk about convenience!
2. When new users are introduced to BGL products, it is important to inform them about the various resources at their disposal. CAS 360 has developed a user-friendly guide that will demonstrate all the support materials accessible to new users.
3. Introducing themed notification bars! Get ready for a dynamic experience as our notifications pop up, perfectly reflecting occasions like Easter, Christmas, Halloween, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, and even Chinese New Year. You'll never miss a beat with our engaging and timely notifications, delivering relevant content that align with these special moments.
4. Introducing the latest report to CAS 360, the Succession Director Report. This report provides a comprehensive overview of all company directors, including their respective ages. With this report, you will be able to gain valuable insights into the company directors that are approaching retirement facilitating effective succession planning.
5. Implemented an auto-scroll when quick adding a new address in the 'New Contact Details' modal.
1. Added a lodgement confirmation warning when clicking Lodge from the notifications.
1. The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE), which is responsible for the NZBN and Companies Register APIs, is undergoing an upgrade and migration of their APIs to cloud infrastructure. As part of this process, the authentication mechanism is being updated, necessitating modifications to access tokens and requests. CAS 360 has been enhanced to accommodate these changes and ensure seamless integration. For more see Companies Office Update 5 June 2023.
2. Users can now add a new relationship Independent Trustee for Trusts.
1. The FIN and NRIC numbers will now appear under its own section of the Individual compliance report, and not under the heading "Other Identification Numbers".
2. We've made significant improvements to Annual Return Documents for Singapore Companies.
3. Authorised Representatives can now be selected as signatories for documents for Singapore Foreign Branch Companies.
1. All Hong Kong foreign company numbers start with the letter 'F'. Now, when inputting the company number in the General Details section of a Hong Kong company, the software will automatically include or exclude the letter "F" based on the company type.
2. User Interface updates to accommodate Authorized Representatives to match Hong Kong's requirements.