1. Introducing the new Individual ID Verification Status Listing Report! This report provides information on the verification status of individuals in the selected companies.
2. Independent Trustees can now be selected to sign trust documents as an alternative to the default Trustee.
3. Implemented a new feature in the Seal Entries Register. When entering seals in the Company Info screen, CAS 360 will display the last code when entering a company seal.
4. Added the Trust Public Officer position to the People Group Report.
5. The address listed for the meeting attendees on the Minute documents will be updated to reflect the address chosen from the options screen on the document production screen.
6. Revamped and enhanced your Trusts Relationships screen with improved UI and saving animations.
7. The navigation sidebar will automatically adapt to the screen size.
1. We have made some enhancements to the Director Minute/Resolution and Cover Letter when preparing the ASIC form 489 / 490! We have added a new feature that allows you to easily add representatives to corporate directors who do not have one through a convenient representative modal.
2. We upgraded the document production process for the ASIC form 405/406 which now displays the representatives as signatories for corporate directors.
1. If the number of shares held by a shareholder is zero, the Singapore Annual Return will no longer display the shareholding information.
2. Foreign Branch Company Annual Returns will now display the representative of the company contact instead of the corporate officer themselves as the signatory on the Annual Statement Certificate.
3. When appointing/ceasing Registrable Controllers, the confirmation letters will now display the representative of the company contact instead of the corporate officer themselves as the signatory.
4. Improved representative support when adding a company contact as a Registrable Controller.
1. Improvements when setting up Authorized Representatives as a contactable company.
2. We’ve updated Hong Kong document templates to reflect Hong Kong’s terminology.
3. Improved validations for Significant Controllers.
4. New validation for Authorized Representatives who have addresses outside of Hong Kong.