1. The Company Listing Report has been updated. When exporting as an Excel file, the Company Class and Company Sub Class details will be included.
2. New User Role permissions have been added to the User Management screen, allowing you to control access to all screens accessible through the left toolbar in CAS 360.
3. Additionally, a new permission has been added to User Roles that controls access to the Company Selection screen.
4. Added a new API - GET Document by Document ID. This provides the ability to obtain documents including those not attached to a company or trust through the API.
- For more information, refer to the BGL API documentation.
5. Updated the People Group Report to include the “Date Ceased” in a new column under the Business Names section.
6. Validation has been improved on the Company Selection screen when adding or editing the ACN, UEN, or Hong Kong Company Number for a company:
- ACN – Must be 9 digits split into three groups with a space between each.
- UEN – Must be a minimum of 9 and a maximum of 10 digits.
- HK Company Number -
- Only the first character can be either a letter or a number.
- Must be a minimum of 7 and a maximum of 8 digits.
1. CAS 360 now includes updates for ASIC Price Changes, which will take effect on 1st July 2023.
2. As part of our inclusive document packs, the Allotment Journal has been added to the Post-incorporation document packs for Company Registrations.
3. Incorporations will retain the most recent Incorporation State used by a user in a specific firm, ensuring it becomes the default selection when adding a new company registration.
4. Enhanced cover letter while completing ASIC Form 362. Previously, it was not possible to prepare this letter when a company in was added to CAS360 with only the name and ACN (Australian Company Number) but without any directors.
1. Annual Returns: Added the ability to prepare and send the Annual Return document pack undated.
2. Document Production: We’ve updated a number of document options to correctly display officeholding positions when selecting a signatory.
3. Templates: A number of merge fields have been added to the SG Annual Return Document Template, including:
- Company Officeholder Address
- Company Shareholder Address
- Company Members Address