Gain greater value from CAS 360 with BGL product support, help and feedback.
This article provides all the available resources for CAS 360, to help you resolve common queries, and how you can contribute to the wishlist for future product updates.
To access CAS 360 Help and documentation, from the upper menu, select:
CAS 360 offers the following help sites:
Getting Started Guide
Get to know more about your CAS 360 with our getting started articles. They cover the features that we know you'll grow to love and help you get a deeper understanding of the screens throughout your CAS 360 software.
Navigate directly to our dedicated Australian Help page for our Australian users covering all things CAS 360 and ASIC.
New Zealand Help
Navigate directly to our dedicated New Zealand Help page for our New Zealand users covering all things CAS 360 and Companies Office.
Navigate directly to our dedicated Singapore Help page for our Singapore users covering all things CAS 360 and ACRA.
Upskill by signing up for any BGL related training courses run by our knowledgable, certified and friendly BGL trainers.
New Features Notes
Keep up to date with all the new and wonderful things the team at BGL releases into CAS 360.
Stay on top of how your CAS 360 is functioning. The server status page will let you know when there are any functions in CAS 360 that are scheduled for maintenance.
Help us improve!
If there is anything you would like to see in the program, add your comments to our feedback.
From the upper menu, select:
Log a Support Call
1. To log a support call, select the Telephone button at the top of the CAS 360 page.
2. When the Support Call window opens, enter in a brief description or question that your query relates to and select Search.
3. CAS 360 will then search the Knowledge Centre and BGL Community, providing the most relevant search results.
4. If the suggested Articles or Community search results don't return a relevant result, select the Log a support call button.
5. Complete the following Support Call requirements:
CAS 360 will automatically select the current user
The name will be pre-filled from the User's Profile Management screen
From the drop down list, select one of two options:
CAS 360 will automatically populate the email address field based on the user's email address who is currently signed into CAS 360.
This email address will be used to provide updates on the status of your query with BGL Support.
If a phone call is selected as the correspondence method, input your preferred contact number.
If an email is selected as the correspondence method, the phone number field is optional.
From the drop-down list, select the topic that best fits your support query.
If none of the options relates to your query, please select Other.
|Provide support with access to your account?
Selecting 'Yes' allows support to obtain access to your CAS 360 account.
|How can we help you?
|Provide a detailed description of the issue you face to assist the agent in providing the best possible solution to your query.
Upload up to five files to assist with explaining your support query.
For example, you can attach a screenshot of an Internal Server Error that you are experiencing or a failed comparison report that you would like assistance with correcting.
Once you have completed the above fields, select Send. An agent will be in contact with you shortly.
6. CAS 360 will then confirm that your Support Call has been submitted.
You will also receive an automated email confirming that your support ticket has been submitted to the BGL Support Team, please check your email.
If you would like to add further information to your support call, simply reply to the email and add your response.
If you have resolved your query, reply to the email to notify the BGL Support Team to close the support ticket.
Live Chat Support
Get answers to your questions quicker with BGL's Live Chat feature. Simply type your question and you will be put in touch with a support agent that will work together with you to find a solution.
Reduce the distractions from your workflow, with the Live Chat feature being accessible from any screen within CAS 360.
1. To start using Live Chat support, select the speech bubble icon in the top right-hand corner of your CAS 360 to commence a chat session.
2. The chat session will appear in the bottom-right corner of the screen. To begin chatting, type your question and press Enter. AI-driven CASI will provide you with suggested help articles based on what you type into the chat session.
Should the answer you require not be provided by Albert, select Get in Touch, followed by selecting Live Chat
3. Begin typing in the message section of the chat panel.
A chat session will begin with our BGL Support Team. Please note that operating hours are 9:00AM - 5:00PM (Australia/Melbourne), Monday to Friday. Special hours may apply during Public Holidays.
4. Have your own record of the live chat session by downloading a transcript. You can request a copy of the transcript by selecting the three dots, followed by Email transcript.