1. The option to invite Support has been added when Logging a support ticket.
2. The feature to change a balance transaction type to a Subscription transaction has been added.
3. Six new columns have been added and now are able to be selected to appear in the Companies Listing Report.
4. File names are now truncated if they are too long within the document review screen.
5. All registers will now adopt the default template set in the document templates screen while being prepared as a report.
6. Users are able now able to obtain the DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail) to update email settings.
7. Our latest API feature: The Security Holders API providing secure access to Security Holders Data on Specific Dates!
More User Role Management options for Search Registers – the addition of multiple user roles that allow administrators to manage access to the search registers screen. With this new feature, you can now easily control and customise user permissions, granting or revoking access as needed.
- Chinese Address formats are now supported! This toggle is available when adding addresses and creating new contacts.
- Adding on from form ND2B, form ND7 is now available for Contact Residential Address changes and Contact Name changes related to Reserve Directors.
The signature logic for contactable company officers/shareholders has been updated. The first individual representative attached will now display for a signature when needed.